Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Hair Material:||Virgin Human Hair||Lace Size:||4" X 4" , Or Others Size|
|Type:||Body Wave Hair||Grade:||7A|
|Lace Color:||Dark Brown Lace Color||Can Be Color:||Yes|
|Part Design:||Middle Part , 3 Part , Free Part||Bleached Knots:||Yes|
|Hair Name||Brazilian Body Wave Hair Top Closure|
|Hair Material||Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair texture||Body wave, loose wave, straight, deep wave, curly, natural wave, spring curl, kinky curl|
|Hair color||single color, mixed color, highlight color|
|Hair style||free style, with photo from customer and other.
Our Hair Advantage
Hair Name: Human Hair Top Closures
1. Cut from yong girl's head and then make weave
2. Soft, no tangle and no shedding. Our hair is 100% virgin hair without proccessing and dying.
3. It's natural color (natural black with little brown).you can dye, bleach, iron as well.
4. After wash, it return same texture.
5. High quality factory price
6. Can be dyed any color and ironed
7. No tangling No shedding
8. No chemical processed virgin hair
The Weight of Virgin Hair
|Length/inches||3.5 x 4||4 x 4||13 x 2||13 x 4||13 x 6|
Shipping and Package
1. Shipping : DHL , Fedex
2. Package: PVC bag or as clients requests.
Our Min Order Quantity is 1 piece,but i advise you order 2-4pieces sewing a full head,then try our hair.We also can customize special order according to your requirements.
Skype: Dacy Wang
How to wash the hair extension?
Hair extensions don’t require a high level of maintenance, but a good cleaning routine will keep them looking great longer. Your stylist will give you the instructions for your particular extensions, but for general cleaning, this method is safe for most real hair extensions.
1. Start by brushing and combing your hair to remove any tangles.
2. Gradually add water to moisten the hair. If the hair is dry and you soak it with water, it can swell and create matting and tangles. This can lead to damage for the extensions.
3. Comb or brush the hair as you moisten it to keep it from tangling.
4. Add an appropriate amount of a good quality shampoo.
5. Wash the extensions from the top down while gently working the shampoo into the strands.
6. Rinse thoroughly with clean water, again working from the top down.
7. Apply a quality conditioner, but avoid adding too much. Too much conditioner can cause build up that can lead to tangles. A leave-in conditioner is ideal.
8. Wrap your hair in a towel and gently press the excess water out.
9. Comb through the extensions and allow them to air dry.
10. Style as usual.