Mrs Neelam Khuranadgvgbadbgad wowowow
Kris Czurczak from PolandWe are glad to cooperate with GTO ,and will build long long term business relationship with them in the next few years.ZH LED is a high-tech enterprise, manufacturing LED Display, founded in year 2007, located in China. Its main products are LED displays in full color, double color and single color for various using purposes indoor
4'' x 4'' Silk Base Lace Top Closure Brazilian Virgin Hair Body Wave
|Item Type||Silk Base Closure||Hair Material||100% Human Hair|
|Lace Size||4x4 Available||Hair Density||130%, Other Density Can Be Customized|
|Net Weight||30g-60g/piece||Base Material||Swiss Lace|
|Made Method||Hand Tied||Hair Texture||Body Wave|
|Style||Free Parting, Mid Parting, 3 Parting|
top closure virgin hair,
human hair full lace wigs
4'' x 4'' Silk Base Lace Top Closure Brazilian Virgin Hair Body Wave Straight
Why Choose Us:
- Experienced and Professional human hair material collector and manufacturer
- Strict quality control, quality certificate available.
- Sufficient stock, timely shipment. Drop shipping available
About our products:
- we chose the hair must 100%human remy or virgin hair no mix , so the products have a hight quality .
- No tangle&shed , when you wash,it not knot.
- most of our hair are natural color ,unprocessed ,you can dye and perm by yourself.
- there are many hairstyles and hair length can be choose.
- many kinds of human hair available: 100%Brazilian hair,100%Chinese hair,100%Indian hair , 100% Mongolian hair,100% Cambodian hair,100%Malaysian hair, 100%European hair ,100%Peruvian hair .
Hair protection directions:
- Wash your hair clean and dry it completely before applying the weave.
- When washing, use gently running water, lightly rub hair and scaip.
- To maintain curly hair or wet look, lightly apply gel mouses,or oil sheen, oil sheen is not recommended for bonded hair, oil may cause weave to ship out
- When combing, always comb bottom of hair first and work your way up to the root.
- When removing, please always consult your professional beautician.
- For curly hair, do not brush when it is dry.
- Use large toothed comb or your fingers while hair is wet!