|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||Export packaging|
|Delivery Time:||5 work day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces|
|Load Bearing:||300 Lbs||Gas Lift:||CLASS 3 Gaslift|
Grey Swivel Mesh Office Chair Executive Office Furniture PU Covered
|Armrest||Paddle shift wire control, PA engineering plastic frame, PU cover|
|Aluminum Part||ADC#12 polished strengthened aluminum alloy|
|Plastic Frame||Black PA engineering plastic + fiberglass 30%|
|Mechanism||Own designed double spring wire control mechanism|
|Gas Lift||Customized Korean Samhongsa Class IV, highest standard|
|Base||350mm polished aluminum alloy with reinforce ribs & noise reducing caps|
|Caster||65mm Black PU|
1. Nylon Headrest 1D adjustment(up and down)
2. Backrest: white/grey nylon with fiber frame, plastic lumbar 1D adjustment(up and down).
3. Armrest: 1D adjustable PU armpad
4. Seat and back cover: mesh back+fabric seat with mould foam.Use steel wire to support the seat instead of plywood without glue application to fix plywood and foam, more eco-friendly, more healthy, more comfortable.
5. High mechanism with adjustable seat up-down and 3 positions locking 135︒back tilt-angle control;
6. Gas spring: TUV approved Class 3;
7. Base: Aluminum alloy star base
8. Castor: nylon with fiber frame PU pad, with ABS spacer against noise.
9. BIFMA standard.
To offer users more convenient using experience, our designers designed this unique paddle shift control system: Most basic and frequently used functions "chair height" & " backrest tilt lock" are adjusted by armrest paddle, no need to bend waist, 8 times faster than traditional way.
Paddle shift on office chair right arm: adjust seat height.
Paddle shift on office chair left arm: adjust backrest tilt, 15 locks in 33 degrees.
Common parts of office chairs
The office chair is basically composed of 10 major components: headrest, seat back, armrest, waist off (lumbar support), seat (seat cushion), chassis (tension adjustment, tilting mechanism, etc.), air rod, footrest, star foot, and caster. . The basic function of the chair is to support the user's body in the working or resting state, while the office chair requires that it can be used in both working and resting states. Therefore, the office chair has tilt (reclining function), lifting function and foot pedal to realize functions such as office, rest and lunch break.
Contact Person: Anna