Mrs Neelam Khuranadgvgbadbgad wowowow
12" - 30" Lace Frontal Closure Grade 8A Virgin Hair Loose Wave With Clean
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Brazilian Loose Wave With Frontal
|100% Human Hair
|12in 14in 16in 18in 20in 22in 24in 26in 28in 30in
|100 Grams/piece, About 3.5 Oz
|No Tangle, No Shedding,no Lice
|Bouncy And Wany, Can Last A Long Time
|Full Refund If Poor Quality
grade 8a virgin hair,
human virgin hair extensions
13 x 4 Ear to Ear Lace Frontal Closure With Brazilian 8A Virgin Hair Loose Wave
Hair Decription :
How to Test hair:
- Pick a little of hair and then burn it.
- Human hair smells like protein and become ash after pinching.
- Synthetic hair smells with plastic and becomes a sticky ball.
- The melting point of synthetic hair is 180-200°C while human hair higher.
- Human hair still keeps the original state.
- Synthetic hair will be parching.
Q1. How many pieces hair do I need?
A: For hair wefts, 3pcs for 10-22inch, 4pcs for 24-40inch. If you want to get a very full look, you might need another pack. If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist.
Q2. What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products.
2. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners.
3. You could use gel or hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
4. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q3. How long does it last?
A: This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer. If you take good care of the hair, it last for over one year.
Q4. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combin(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.