HOW TO MEASURE YOUR HEAD
You would need to use a tape measure (inches) to determine your cap size (small, medium or large) for a Full Lace System. Lace Frontals and Closures do not require any measuring as one size fits all.
- Step 1 - Circumference: Measure all around the head. Position the tape measure so its edge follows the hairline around the head and nape of the neck.
- Step 2 - Front to nape: Measure from your hairline at the centre of your forehead straight back over crown to centre of your hairline at the nape of your neck.
- Step 3 - Ear to across forehead: At front of your ear, measure from your hairline at the base of your sideburn, up across the hairline along forehead to the same point in the front of the other ear.
- Step 4 - Ear to over the top of head: Measure from your hairline directly above the ear across the top of your head to the hairline directly above the other ear
- Step 5 - Temple to temple (round the back of head): Measure from temple to temple across the back of your head.
- Step 6 - Nape of neck: Measure the width of your hairline across the nape of the neck.